Raise Shell’s on-campus profile and bring the Employee Value Proposition to life!
- As a major global graduate recruiter, Shell constantly needs to enhance its profile and differentiate its position.
- Additional challenge of launching a new Employee Value Proposition: Achieve more together.
- Develop a new initiative to maximise the potential numbers of students attending its campus events.
- Create a new sub-brand for Shell’s graduate marketing programme – Choose your own path.
- Focuses on using Parkour of Free-Runners – highly skilled athletes who jump and somersault off walls and other solid structures.
- This concepts mirrored the proposition and aimed to gain high levels of awareness,
- Key to this project was an integral on and off line marketing campaign that involved a Parkour film.
- Where parkour activity took place, the projected numbers of students attending the presentations was exceeded substantially
- Many rose by over 100% compared to previous years and some were ‘sold-out’.
Navjot Singh – Shell Global Recruitment Marketing ManagerWe wanted a completely fresh and left-field concept that would not only raise our on-campus profile, but also help to bring our Employee Value proposition to life in an imaginative and relevant way – the Parkour campaign has been a great success and will help us to achieve both objectives.
2 - Aug. 14, 2017